| The Talkers |
Katy Perry Turns a lesbian after divorce
You know what they always say about women who go through messy relationships.. Yup they turn Lesbians, so It comes as no shock to me that the I kissed a Girl singer Katy Perry has become a lesbian and we here at drew talk have Pictures to prove it. Take a look tell me what ya think?
Thats right people she kissed a girl and she liked it!...AAAh Snap!
Actress Jessica Biel opens up as a Cannibal
For those who dont know who Jessica Biel is Jessica Claire Biel is an American actress, model, and singer. Biel is known for her television role as Mary Camden in the long-running family-drama series 7th Heaven. She has also appeared in several Hollywood films, including Summer Catch, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Stealth, The Illusionist, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and The A-Team, and the British movie Easy Virtue. Now check this out---->

There you have people jessica biel is a cannibal I knew It was only a matter of time from I saw that bitch in Texas chainsaw massacre, I could Just tell.
Rihanna gets one More Tattoo- Hints affiliation with the Illuminati
Bajan Music Star Rihanna is at it again This Time with a new tattoo now you tell me people, this is like her 100th tattoo. This Time she adds a small cross to her shoulder bone. She revealed it via her twitter account and as soon as she posted it the whispers started to surface that it could symbolize her involvement in the illuminati......what do you think, heres what our boy Drew thinks.. ITS BULLSHIT!.




No comments:
Post a Comment